Quality Control Technician (M/F) – CDI
Who are they ?
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the naica® system, a solution that enables to detect & quantify nucleic acid with unprecedented precision.
The naica® system supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, GMO detection, etc… Overall, the naica® system superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla® advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry to molecular biology and computer science. Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science and Diagnostic products based on deep technological innovations.
The QC Technician is in charge of the quality control of the entire range of Stilla® products, by implementing rigorous and effective raw material, in-process or finished product controls.
He/she works in the QC team, within the Operations department, in close collaboration with the Production, Methods and Continuous Improvement teams. He/she reports directly to the Quality Control Manager.
1. Quality Control of Stilla products | In coordination with the Production & Purchasing team:
- Follow the QC schedule adapted to the supply and production schedule
- Perform QC manipulations for incoming control (raw materials), controls in process (semi-finished products) and release controls (finished products)
- Rigorously record traceability elements and QC results in QC sheets, reports or laboratory notebooks, according to the applicable quality and regulatory standards
- Valorize and communicate the results of the experiences obtained via written reports or oral presentations, and exchanges with the teams involved.
2.Industrial validation of new products / processes | In coordination with the R&D and Industrialization/Methods teams:
- Follow the validation schedule adapted to the milestones defined for the projects
- Carry out validation manipulations, or aging tests, in comparison with a reference
- Ensure the traceability of experiments by recording the protocols and results in QC sheets, reports or a laboratory notebook, according to the procedures in force.
- Level Bac +2/3 in Biology, with at least 1 year of experience or long internship, ideally in a similar position
- Good technical expertise in molecular biology, digital or quantitative PCR, as well as in fluorescence imaging and in instrumentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools for data analysis (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for traceability and results reporting
- Basic knowledge of quality standards and applicable regulations (ISO13485, GLP, GMP), ideally having evolved in a CE or CE-IVD medical device environment
- Has a clear interest in quality, continuous improvement of products and processes
- Attention to detail, endowed with perseverance, rigor and a very important analytical mind
- Likes a challenge, organized, autonomous, with a strong team spirit and initiative
- Good level of written scientific English.
Conduct of interviews
Why join us?
- Build amazing tools for Focused Genomics in a challenging environment
- Join a young and dynamic Life Science company
- Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations.
Location: Villejuif (94,800)