Production Technician (M/F) – CDI
Who are they ?
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the naica® system, a solution that enables to detect & quantify nucleic acid with unprecedented precision.
The naica® system supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, GMO detection, etc… Overall, the naica® system superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla® advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry to molecular biology and computer science. Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science and Diagnostic products based on deep technological innovations.
The production technician carries out the entire instrument assembly process in accordance with the operating modes of each workstation, in compliance with the schedules and quality rules put in place. The technician also ensures all the quality controls of the raw materials and the various stages of manufacture.
Main missions :
- Assemble the Naica™ Geode
- Wire the various electrical/electronic components (switching power supply, EMC filter, terminal block, etc.)
- Mount/Assemble the various mechanical components (screwing, riveting, seals, pneumatic connectors, etc.)
- Perform control tests according to the defined specifications
- Follow Strictly follow the production schedule and the assembly sheets
- Monitor the quality of the production
- Report the failures observed during assembly and participate actively in the investigations.
- Participate in the drafting and updating of production documents
- Actively participate in daily production meetings
- PRISM 3 settings
- Configure the computers and associate them with the PRISM 3 to be checked
- Complete the traceability documents associated with the configuration of the PRISM 3
- Control the conformity of components upon receipt
- Perform quality controls of components and raw materials according to the work instructions in force
- Ensure traceability related to quality controls of components and raw materials
- Ensure traceability of logistical movements related to the production process reception in the ERP
- Report and document the non-conformities observed during quality control on reception
- Prepare the returns of non-compliant parts to suppliers
- Carry out maintenance of the installed base
- Diagnose defective equipment
- Replace certain components during preventive or curative maintenance
- Ensure the traceability of the maintenance operations carried out
- Ensure the monitoring and keeping of stocks
- Monitor the stocks of components and raw materials necessary to the assembly of naica® instruments.
- Identify storage areas
- Perform inventories of raw materials, components and finished products according to defined inventory plans
- Palletize equipment for shipment
- Palletize all naica® instruments by following the picking lists and assembly instructions in force
- Ensure the traceability of shipments through picking lists and the ERP.
- Ensure the quality of the equipment to be sent and the completeness of the orders prepared
- Participate in the continuous improvement of production methods
- Anticipating needs and proposing improvements to the methods and means of production put in place in order to ensure the ramp-up and quality,
- Be an actor in the continuous improvement of quality,
- As needed, participate in industrialization experiments and out-of-routine production,
Participate in investigations on the causes of customer quality returns or internal non-conformities related to the production of naica® instruments.
The responsibilities associated with this position may change rapidly as production ramps up. Thus, this position requires excellent adaptability to the rapid growth of the company and a good team spirit.
- Experience in production
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in constant evolution. Adapting to schedules and tasks to be carried out is a necessity
- Being able to identify and effectively solve the problems encountered
- Proactivity and team spirit
Conduct of interviews
Why join us?
- Build amazing tools for Focused Genomics in a challenging environment
- Join a young and dynamic Life Science company
- Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations.
Location : Villejuif (94,800)