Stilla is hiring a Technical Support Representative
Stilla is hiring a Technical Support Representative who will assist the customers and the Sales team (Commercial Operations Department).
The Technical Support Representative’s primary responsibilities will be to answer technical and scientific questions related to Stilla NaicaTM System, (digital) PCR assays design, optimization and applications, equipment or analytics. By interfacing with R&D, Production and Sales teams, the Technical Support Representative will deliver high-level customer support, effectively acting as the trusted digital PCR expert for Stilla’s customers.
This role will require exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. You have to be motivated and passionate about commercializing a new innovating instrument in the Life Science and Clinical fields.
We are looking for someone with the proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels and to represent the capabilities of Stilla’s Naica System. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver excellence in customer support.
Provide support and instruction to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of equipment and/or products. Serve as customer liaison on service related problems.
• Responsible for providing remote telephone support of Stilla products to both internal and external customers and document customer issues.
• Provide technical support of end user hardware components, software applications and network peripherals.
• Troubleshoot and test new tools (CRM; SAP; etc.). Problem solving oriented.
• Work within a team environment and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate departments.
• Communicate with end users, keeping them informed of support progress. Monitor & track customer satisfaction.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by Management.
To discover the heart and soul of Stilla Technologies and our vision of the future, please check out our Welcome to the Jungle site at : https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/stilla-technologies