Stilla is hiring a Software QA Engineer
Stilla is hiring a Software QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer whose main missions will be to maintain and improve automated software test development, participate to continuous integration and version management, and document software product validation.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has minimum 2-3 years of experience in software quality assurance
• Feels responsible for software code quality, readability and durability (especially in C++)
• Combines agile software development with continuous integration (using these tools or equivalent ones: Git, Redmine, Jenkins)
• Has ideally some experience in software risk analysis and software lifecycle management (IEC 62304, IEC 62366, 21 CFR Part 11 standards)
• Must be fluent in French and technical English
• Enjoys team working and knowledge sharing in a multidisciplinary environment (experts in software development but also in microfluidics, molecular biology, micromechanics, marketing & business development, etc.)
• May not know what digital PCR is about but is very curious about it…
• Is motivated by ambitious objectives and willing to bring significant contributions to science and medicine!