Stilla is looking for a Scientific Writer
The scientific writer will be responsible for writing out all scientific content to be published by Stilla Technologies (articles, application notes, online content, etc.) according to the highest scientific standards, for peer-reviewed publications, as well as for Marketing purposes.
• Job description and Tasks
- Provide high quality scientific writing for both printed and online content
- Understand complex scientific information, theories and practices to write-up results for marketing materials and peer-reviewed publications
- Be able to maintain a blog aiming to teach people on digital PCR and spread knowledge
- Monitor technological developments and keep up with scientific and industry trends and innovations
- Improve existing documentation and deliver quality document for sales purposes
- Ensure writing complies with in-house style guides, adapting the tone and style of your writing when necessary.
- Extensively liaise with R&D and Marketing/ Sales to ensure adequate transfer of information, accurate representation of the company R&D results, and response to customer’s demands.
• Qualification and Skills
- MSc or PhD in Life Sciences
- Expertise in Molecular Biology
- Excellent written skills. An excellent command of English (mother tongue or mother-tongue level) is mandatory for this position
- Content Writing experience in a professional business context
- Experience in web content writing (online magazines, corporate blogs, personal blogs, freelance writing…)
- Ability to research, summarize, and conceptualize information.
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple simultaneous projects from conception to completion, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Producing articles for publication on multiple supports both printed and online – with predefined style and respecting the deadlines.
- A keen scientific interest