Stilla is looking for a Sales Representative France
The Sales Representative primary responsibilities will be to represent Stilla Technologies by presenting our unique Naica platform to our potential customers. This role will require exceptional sales & interpersonal skills. You have to be motivated and passionate about commercializing a new innovating instrument in the Life Science and Clinical fields.
• Develop and execute a territory business plan; sell and promote the Naica System product with focus on Life Sciences to meet territory sales goals for an assigned part of the France; Benelux & Southern Europe Team.
• Care and support of the assigned customer segments.
• Monitor and evaluate competitive services, pricing and other activities.
• Market monitoring and reporting of relevant market changes.
• Represent Stilla through active participation in sales training, seminars and various tradeshows and roadshows. Organize and perform product demonstrations at customer’s sites or at our company site.
• Prepare and organize seminars and/or webinars to wide array of audiences.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity with all customer interaction
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Must be available for up to 60% of time for travel and for time in the field for customer’s visits. Travel that may include over-night stays. Travel, mostly within France, will be a significant part of this job.
• You have the ability to operate effectively with different professionals in an international team environment and on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• You are able to speak perfectly French & English and any other language (German; Spanish; etc..) is a real advantage.
• You are interested in continuously expanding your personal and professional skills with appropriate training.