Stilla is hiring a Digital PCR Application Specialist
The Application Specialist primary responsibilities will be to represent Stilla technology and expose the breadth of applications enabled by our platform to our customers. The Application Specialist will partner with our sales team to deliver pre- and post-sales high-level customer support, effectively acting as the trusted expert for our customers. This role requires exceptional technical expertise and excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking for someone with the proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels of science to represent the technical capabilities of Stilla’s Naica System. The objectives are to educate and motivate the customer so that they become ambassadors of our technology through their research, and to provide timely scientific and technical assistance to make sure they get the best results from the Naica technology. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver excellence in customer support.
• Organizes and performs product demonstrations at customer or company sites
• Prepares and presents seminars and/ or webinars to wide array of audiences
• Helps support technical training for Sales Representatives as appropriate
• Represents Stilla Technologies at scientific conferences
• Assists Sales Representatives to provide technical and applications assistance in response to customer inquiries
• Provides troubleshooting support to customers in the field or by phone/email. Resolves and/or escalates customer issues & complaints
• Reports application and product feedback from customers to the appropriate internal teams
• Maintains the highest level of integrity with all customer interaction
• Stays current on scientific and industry trends and innovations
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
• The primary location for this job will be at Stilla’s offices in Paris, France
• Must be available for up to 50% travel that may include over-night stays. Travel, mostly within Europe, with some trips to North America and Asia, will be a significant part of this job.